Form PX14A6G VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS Filed by: ASSOCIATION OF BELLTEL RETIREES
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 slip as COVID-19 vaccine makers fall
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
- Uber (UBER) Falls After Missing on Revenue Expectations, Analysts Lower PTs on Regulatory and Driver Supply Concerns
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES & EXCHANGE COMMISSION
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20549
NOTICE OF EXEMPT SOLICITATION (VOLUNTARY SUBMISSION)
NAME OF REGISTRANT:Verizon Communications, Inc.
NAME OF PERSON RELYING ON EXEMPTION: Association of BellTel Retirees
ADDRESS OF PERSON RELYING ON EXEMPTION:P.O. Box 33, Cold Spring Harbor, New York 11724
Written materials are submitted pursuant to Rule 14a-6(g)(1) promulgated under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Business takes Internet of Things Connectivity Global
- Verizon will rapidly integrate C-band spectrum with mmWave for customers
- Laliga North America And Verizon Create First-Of-Its-Kind Gaming Platform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!