Form NT 10-K BorrowMoney.com, Inc. For: Aug 31
- Wall Street rallies on back of big tech, banks
- Snap Shares Plunge 25% on Q2 Warning
- Zoom Shares Surge 15% on Q1 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Broadcom (AVGO) Reportedly in Advanced Talks to Acquire VMWare (VMW), Analysts Mostly Positive
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/23: Snap's Warning Sends Shivers Throughout Tech; Zoom Gains on Results (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
NOTIFICATION OF LATE FILING
☒ Form 10-K ☐ Form 20-F ☐ Form 11-K ☐ Form 10-Q ☐ Form 10-D
☐ Form N-CEN ☐ Form N-CSR
|For Period Ended: August 31, 2021|
☐ Transition Report on Form 10-K
☐ Transition Report on Form 20-F
☐ Transition Report on Form 11-K
☐ Transition Report on Form 10-Q
☐ Transition Report on Form N-SAR
|For the Transition Period Ended:______________________|
If the notification relates to a portion of the filing checked above, identify the Item(s) to which the notification relates:__________
PART I — REGISTRANT INFORMATION
|Full Name of Registrant|
|Former Name if Applicable|
|512 Bayshore Drive|
|Address of Principal Executive Office (Street and Number)|
|FT. Lauderdale, Florida 33304|
|City, State and Zip Code|
PART II — RULES 12b-25(b) AND (c)
If the subject report could not be filed without unreasonable effort or expense and the registrant seeks relief pursuant to Rule 12b-25(b), the following should be completed. (Check box if appropriate)
Borrowmoney.com Inc. (the “Company”) could not file its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended August 31, 2021, within the prescribed time period because of delays in completing its audited financial statements. These delays have arisen because there were some delays in the auditor completing the financial statements due to company CFO/CPA Family funeral attentats reasons.
|(a)||The reason described in reasonable detail in Part III of this form could not be eliminated without unreasonable effort or expense|
|☐||(b)||The subject annual report, semi-annual report, transition report on Form 10-K, Form 20-F, Form 11-K, Form N-CEN or Form N-CSR, or portion thereof, will be filed on or before the fifteenth calendar day following the prescribed due date; or the subject quarterly report or transition report on Form 10-Q or subject distribution report on Form 10-D, or portion thereof, will be filed on or before the fifth calendar day following the prescribed due date; and|
|(c)||The accountant’s statement or other exhibit required by Rule 12b-25(c) has been attached if applicable.|
PART III — NARRATIVE
State below in reasonable detail why Forms 10-K, 20-F, 11-K, 10-Q,10-D, N-CEN, N-CSR, or the transition report or portion thereof, could not be filed within the prescribed time period.
As a result of the above, the registrant has experienced delays in completing its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended August 31, 2021, within the prescribed time period. The delay could not be eliminated without unreasonable effort or expense.
The registrant does anticipate that it will file its completed Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended August 31, 2021 on or before the fifteenth day following the prescribed due date;.
PART IV — OTHER INFORMATION
(1) Name and telephone number of person to contact in regard to this notification:
|(Name)||(Area Code)||(Telephone Number)|
(2) Have all other periodic reports required under Section 13 or 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30 of the Investment Company Act of 1940 during the preceding 12 months or for such shorter period that the registrant was required to file such report(s) been filed? If answer is no, identify report(s).
Yes ☒ No ☐
(3) Is it anticipated that any significant change in results of operations from the corresponding period for the last fiscal year will be reflected by the earnings statements to be included in the subject report or portion thereof ?
Yes ☐ No ☒
If so, attach an explanation of the anticipated change, both narratively and quantitatively, and, if appropriate, state the reasons why a reasonable estimate of the results cannot be made.
has caused this notification to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
(Name of Registrant as Specified in Charter)
|Date: November 29, 2021||By:||/s/ Aldo Piscitello|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DEFENSE METALS CORP. RETAINS DIGITONIC LIMITED FOR INVESTOR RELATIONS SERVICES
- GreenPower Enters into Joint Venture with Jupiter Group in India to Market the Right Hand Drive EV Star Cab and Chassis
- Metropolitan General Manager Issues Statement on Governor’s Call for Conservation Compliance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!