Form N-30B-2 TRANSAMERICA VARIABLE For: Apr 30
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Transamerica Financial Life Insurance Company
440 Mamaroneck Ave
Harrison, New York 10528
July 5, 2022
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
100 F Street, N.E.
Washington, DC 20549
Transamerica Variable Funds (the Registrant)
(1933 Act File No.: 033-73734) (1940 Act File No.: 811-08264)
Ladies and Gentlemen:
As required by Rule 30e-2 under the Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended (the Act), the Registrant, a unit investment trust registered under the Act, recently mailed to its contract owners the semi-annual report for the period ended April 30, 2022. for the Transamerica Funds (SEC File No. 811-04556). This filing constitutes the filing of those reports as required by Rule 30b2-1 under the Act. Pursuant to Rule 30e-1 under the Act, the Transamerica Funds semi-annual reports were filed, or will be filed, with the Commission via EDGAR:
To the extent necessary, these filings are incorporated by reference.
Very truly yours,
/s/ Kerry Jung
General Counsel, Workplace Solutions Division
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Breezeline Employees Plant Trees in Eight States in Support of the Environment and Local Communities
- Goldfish Swim School's Pediatrician Provides Expecting and New Parents with Bath Safety Tips and the Benefits of Baby Swim Lessons During National Baby Safety Month
- MIT Consumer EdTech Startup Out Of The Box Education Launches World's First Classroom-in-a-Box with Digital Platform for Children
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!