Form EFFECT OFS Credit Company, Inc.
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
|SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION|
|Washington, D.C. 20549|
|Notice of Effectiveness|
|Effectiveness Date:||March 2, 2021|
|Submission Type:||POS 8C|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OFS Credit Company Declares Series C Preferred Stock Distributions
- Sarasota's Newest Community for Active Senior Living is Open for Pre-Leasing
- Forward Financing Honored as Silver Stevie® Award Winner for Customer Service in 2021 American Business Awards®
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!