Form EFFECT IAC/InterActiveCorp
- Wall St falls as economic woes hit banks, industrials stocks
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
- Oil prices fall as Delta variant spread weighs
- Lyft (LYFT) Beats Q2 Estimates, Firms Raise PTs on Accelerating Demand
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
|SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION|
|Washington, D.C. 20549|
|Notice of Effectiveness|
|Effectiveness Date:||June 17, 2021|
|Submission Type:||POS AM|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IAC/InterActiveCorp (IAC) PT Lowered to $183 at Cowen
- U.S. Treasury's Yellen touts infrastructure bill as reducing economic inequality
- Klick Health and Lakeridge Health Unveil Free Drug Dosage Calculator to Fight Antibiotic-Resistant Bacterial Infections
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!