Form DEFA14A Viking Therapeutics,
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SCHEDULE 14A INFORMATION
Proxy Statement Pursuant to Section 14(a) of the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934
(Amendment No. )
Filed by the Registrant ☒Filed by a party other than the Registrant ☐
Check the appropriate box:
☐Preliminary Proxy Statement
☐Confidential, for Use of the Commission Only (as permitted by Rule 14a-6(e)(2))
☐Definitive Proxy Statement
☒Definitive Additional Materials
☐Soliciting Material under § 240.14a-12
Viking Therapeutics, Inc.
(Name of Registrant as Specified In Its Charter)
(Name of Person(s) Filing Proxy Statement, if other than the Registrant)
Payment of Filing Fee (Check the appropriate box):
☒No fee required
☐Fee computed on table below per Exchange Act Rules 14a-6(i)(1) and 0-11
Title of each class of securities to which transaction applies:
☐Fee paid previously with preliminary materials.
Check box if any part of the fee is offset as provided by Exchange Act Rule 0-11(a)(2) and identify the filing for which the offsetting fee was paid previously. Identify the previous filing by registration statement number, or the Form or Schedule and the date of its filing.
Amount Previously Paid:
VIKING THERAPEUTICS, INC.
To Be Held On:
May 21, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
12340 El Camino Real, Suite 250, San Diego, CA 92130
This communication presents only an overview of the more complete proxy materials that are available to you on the Internet. We
encourage you to access and review all of the important information contained in the proxy materials before voting.
If you want to receive a paper or e-mail copy of the proxy materials you must request one. There is no charge to you for requesting a
copy. To facilitate timely delivery please make the request as instructed below before 05/11/20.
Please visit http://www.astproxyportal.com/ast/20061/, where the following materials are available for view:
• Notice of Annual Meeting of Stockholders
• Proxy Statement
• Form of Electronic Proxy Card
• Annual Report on Form 10-K
TO REQUEST MATERIAL: TELEPHONE: 888-Proxy-NA (888-776-9962) 718-921-8562 (for international callers)
TO VOTE: ONLINE: To access your online proxy card, please visit www.voteproxy.com and follow the on-screen
instructions or scan the QR code with your smartphone. You may enter your voting instructions at
www.voteproxy.com up until 11:59 PM Eastern Time the day before the meeting date.
IN PERSON: You may vote your shares in person by attending the Annual Meeting.
TELEPHONE: To vote by telephone, please visit www.voteproxy.com to view the materials and to obtain
the toll free number to call.
MAIL: You may request a card by following the instructions above.
1. ELECTION OF DIRECTOR NOMINEES FOR CLASS II (term to expire
J. Matthew Singleton
S. Kathy Rouan, Ph.D.
2. RATIFICATION OF THE SELECTION OF MARCUM LLP AS THE COMPANY'S
INDEPENDENT REGISTERED PUBLIC ACCOUNTING FIRM FOR ITS FISCAL YEAR
ENDING DECEMBER 31, 2020
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS RECOMMENDS A VOTE "FOR" THE ELECTION OF THE
DIRECTOR NOMINEES AND "FOR" PROPOSAL 2.
Please note that you cannot use this notice to vote by mail.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rekt Raccoons: NFT Character Collection to be Used in a Metaverse Play to Earn Game
- The Trust Number 410541-7 Will Continue Acquiring LALA's Outstanding Shares
- Audiences Can Watch the Mysterious Scenery of Xinjiang in Film Splendid Land After Venice FF
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!