Form C-AR/A AEXLAB, Inc. For: Dec 31
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
C-AR/A 0001845509 XXXXXXXX 12-31-2020 LIVE false false false AEXLAB, Inc. Corporation DE 01-15-2021 60 SW 13 Street Miami FL 33130 https://aexlab.com N 8 0.00 0.00 400000.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 AEXLAB, Inc. Jonathan Ovadia Co-Founder and CEO, Principal Executive Officer and Director, Principal Financial Officer and Principal Accounting Officer Jonathan Ovadia Co-Founder and CEO, Principal Executive Officer and Director, Principal Financial Officer and Principal Accounting Officer 06-17-2021
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MoU between Decom Holdings and KardiaChain to empower commitment to Blockchain development
- Includes Voices From HIROAKA Original Voice Actors! - The Official Truly Wireless Earbuds for the Popular Anime "My Hero Academia"
- Casio to Release EDIFICE Collaboration Model with Honda Racing, Featuring "Championship White"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!