Form 8-K Waterstone Financial, For: Mar 16
- Wall St rises at open after Walmart, Home Depot results beat
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
- Performance Food Group (PFGC) to Acquire Core-Mark (CORE) for $2.5B in Cash and Stock
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WATERSTONE FINANCIAL, INC.
11200 W. PLANK CT.
WAUWATOSA, WI 53226
Mark R. Gerke
Chief Financial Officer
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WATERSTONE FINANCIAL DECLARES REGULAR QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND
Wauwatosa, Wis. — 03/16/2021 — On March 16, 2021, the Board of Directors of Waterstone Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: WSBF) declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.20 per common share, payable on May 4, 2021, to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 12, 2021.
About Waterstone Financial, Inc:
Waterstone Financial, Inc. is the savings and loan holding company for WaterStone Bank. WaterStone Bank was established in 1921 and offers a full suite of personal and business banking products. The Bank has branches in Wauwatosa/State St, Brookfield, Fox Point/North Shore, Franklin/Hales Corners, Germantown/Menomonee Falls, Greenfield/Loomis Rd, Milwaukee/Oklahoma Ave, Oak Creek/27th St, Oak Creek/Howell Ave, Oconomowoc/Lake Country, Pewaukee, Waukesha, West Allis/Greenfield Ave, and West Allis/National Ave, Wisconsin. WaterStone Bank is the parent company to Waterstone Mortgage, which has the ability to lend in 48 states. For more information about WaterStone Bank, go to http://www.wsbonline.com.
# # #
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Preparing for superstorms: Persistent Systems supports Air National Guard demo with Emergency Response Integrated Edge Network
- G/O Media Announces Launch of G/O Veritas, the Publisher's Proprietary First-Party Audience Data Product
- Mach1 Services, North Texas Voice and Speech, and Freelance Corporal Win Bunker Labs Pitch Competition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!