Form 8-K RH For: Apr 16
- S&P 500, Dow subdued on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dave Stanchak, President and Chief Real Estate and Development Officer has informed me of his plans to retire from RH to spend time with his family in Pittsburgh while pursing personal and community interests. Dave’s retirement will take effect on May 16, 2021.
The RH Leadership Team and I will be forever grateful for Dave’s invaluable contributions these past six years and have the utmost respect for his decision to relocate back to Pittsburgh and dedicate this next chapter of his life to his family and personal interests.
I appreciate Dave’s commitment to work closely with the leadership team to ensure a smooth transition, and look forward to continuing our friendship and advocacy for one another.
Please join me in wishing Dave and his family much love and happiness.
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lone Pine Capital Shows New 5.1% Stake in RH (RH)
- The Investments & Wealth Institute Announces a 100-Day Scholarship Giveaway Campaign to Help Level the Playing Field and Better Support Women in the Financial Services Industry
- Minim Announces Closing of $25 Million Public Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!