Form 8-K Mistras Group, Inc. For: May 24
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20549
Pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Date of Report (Date of earliest event reported):
May 24, 2021
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
|(State or other jurisdiction||(Commission||(IRS Employer|
|of incorporation)||File Number)||Identification No.)|
|(Address of principal executive offices)||(Zip Code)|
Registrant’s telephone number, including area code: (
(Former name or former address, if changed since last report)
Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the registrant under any of the following provisions (see General Instruction A.2 below):
Securities registered pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Act:
|Title of each class||Trading Symbol(s)||Name of each exchange on which registered|
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant is an emerging growth company as defined in Rule 405 of the Securities Act of 1933 (§230.405 of this chapter) or Rule 12b-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (§240.12b-2 of this chapter).
Emerging growth company
If an emerging growth company, indicate by check mark if the registrant has elected not to use the extended transition period for complying with any new or revised financial accounting standards provided pursuant to Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act. o
Item 5.07. Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders
The Company held its 2021 annual shareholders meeting on May 24, 2021. Shareholders elected the eight nominees to the Board of Directors for one-year terms, ratified the appointment of KPMG LLP as the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm for 2021 and approved on an advisory basis the Company’s executive compensation programs. These were the only matters voted upon at the meeting. The voting results are as follows.
1. The eight nominees for election to the Board of Directors were elected based upon the following votes:
Broker Non Votes
James J. Forese
Richard H. Glanton
Michelle J. Lohmeier
Manuel N. Stamatakis
Sotirios J. Vahaviolos
2. The appointment of KPMG LLP as the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm for 2021 was ratified based upon the following votes:
Number of Votes
Votes for approval
There were no broker non-votes for this item.
3. The advisory vote on the Company’s executive compensation was approved based upon the following votes:
Number of Votes
Votes for approval
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
|MISTRAS GROUP, INC.|
|Date: May 26, 2021||By:||/s/ Michael C. Keefe|
|Name:||Michael C. Keefe|
|Title:||Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Magna International (MGA), Veoneer (VNE) Announce Expiration of Antitrust Waiting Period Related to Merger
- Award-Winning Filmmakers Gather for China TV Series 'Double Tap', an Innovation and Breakthrough of Chinese Streaming Dramas
- The 17th China International SME Fair and the 1st SME International Cooperation Summit Come to Successful Conclusion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!