Form 8-K LIGHTPATH TECHNOLOGIES For: May 11
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
PURSUANT TO SECTION 13 OR 15(d) OF THE
SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
Date of Report (Date of earliest event reported)
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
(State or other jurisdiction of
incorporation or organization)
(Commission File Number)
(I.R.S. Employer Identification Number)
(Address of principal executive office, including zip code)
(Registrant’s telephone number, including area code)
Securities registered pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Act:
Title of each class
Name of each exchange on which registered
Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the registrant under any of the following provisions:
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant is an emerging growth company as defined in Rule 405 of the Securities Act of 1933 (17 CFR §230.405) or Rule 12b-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (17 CFR §240.12b-2 of this chapter).
Emerging growth company
If an emerging growth company, indicate by check mark if the registrant has elected not to use the extended transition period for complying with any new or revised financial accounting standards providing pursuant to Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act. ☐
LightPath Technologies, Inc.
Item 2.02. Results of Operations and Financial Condition
On May 11, 2023, LightPath Technologies, Inc. issued a press release announcing the results for its fiscal 2023 third quarter ended March 31, 2023. A copy of the Press Release is attached as Exhibit 99.1 to this Current Report on Form 8-K.
Item 9.01. Financial Statements and Exhibits.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, the registrant has duly caused this Report to be signed in its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
LIGHTPATH TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
Dated: May 11, 2023
/s/ Albert Miranda
Albert Miranda, Chief Financial Officer
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LightPath Technologies Schedules Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- Survey Reveals Over Half of U.S.Consumers Hold Positive Views on AI in Marketing
- FibroGen Presents Data from Phase 3 MATTERHORN Trial of Roxadustat in Patients with Anemia of Lower Risk Transfusion-Dependent Myelodysplastic Syndromes at American Society of Hematology Annual Meetin
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!