Form 8-K Fortress Biotech, Inc. For: Jun 17
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CERTIFICATE OF AMENDMENT
AMENDED AND RESTATED
CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION
FORTRESS BIOTECH, INC.
Fortress Biotech, Inc., a corporation organized and existing under and by virtue of the General Corporation Law of the State of Delaware (the “Corporation”), does hereby certify as follows:
FIRST: That the Corporation’s original Certificate of Incorporation was filed on June 28, 2006.
SECOND: That the Board of Directors of the Corporation duly adopted resolutions proposing and declaring advisable the amendment of the Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation of the Corporation, as follows:
The first paragraph of ARTICLE IV of the Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation shall be replaced and amended in its entirety to read as follows:
“A. This Corporation is authorized to issue two classes of stock to be designated “Common Stock” and “Preferred Stock.” The total number of shares which the Corporation is authorized to issue is 185,000,000 shares, 170,000,000 of which shall be Common Stock, par value $0.001 per share, and 15,000,000 of which shall be Preferred Stock, par value $0.001 per share.”
THIRD: That the stockholders of the Corporation approved and adopted such amendment by a majority vote of the votes entitled to be cast in accordance with the applicable provisions of the General Corporation Law of the State of Delaware.
FOURTH: That such amendment of the Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation of the Corporation was duly adopted in accordance with the provisions of Section 242 of the General Corporation Law of the State of Delaware.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Corporation has caused this Certificate of Amendment of the Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation to be signed by its Executive Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer this 23rd day of June, 2021.
|FORTRESS BIOTECH, INC.|
|By:||/s/ Lindsay A. Rosenwald, M.D.|
|Lindsay A. Rosenwald, M.D.|
|Executive Chairman, President and|
|Chief Executive Officer|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Therapeutics to Participate in the 2021 Cantor Virtual Global Healthcare Conference
- The 20th Conference on International Exchange of Professionals Slated for Next April in Shenzhen
- Dr. Plant's International Influence Has Reached a New Level
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!