Form 8-K Citi Trends Inc For: Sep 21
- European stocks drop as Omicron fears keep markets on edge
- Apple (AAPL): Wedbush Assigns a New Street-High $200 Price Target Despite Bloomberg Report Suggesting Slowing iPhone 13 Demand
- Oil climbs as investors focus on looming OPEC+ decision
- Vir Biotechnology (VIR) Stock Soars on Early Omicron Testing Data
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CITI TRENDS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WELLS FARGO 4th ANNUAL CONSUMER CONFERENCE
SAVANNAH, GA (September 21, 2021) — Citi Trends, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTRN), a growing specialty value retailer of apparel, accessories and home trends for way less spend primarily for African American and Latinx families in the United States, today announced it will be participating in the Wells Fargo 4th Annual Consumer Conference to be held in Dana Point, CA.
David Makuen, CEO and Jason Moschner, VP of Finance are scheduled to participate in a fireside chat on Thursday, September 23, 2021 which will be broadcast live beginning at approximately 12:20 p.m. ET. The webcast will be available online at the Company's website, www.cititrends.com, under the Investor Relations section. The online replay will follow shortly after the call and will be available for one year.
About Citi Trends
Citi Trends, Inc. is a growing specialty value retailer of apparel, accessories and home trends for way less spend primarily for African American and Latinx families in the United States. The Company operates 591 stores located in 33 states. For more information, visit cititrends.com or your local store.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Trends (CTRN) PT Raised to $175 at Craig-Hallum
- Citi Trends Announces Strong Third Quarter 2021 Results
- Citi Trends (CTRN) Tops Q3 EPS by 63c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!