Form 8-K COMMUNITY TRUST BANCORP For: Oct 26
- World shares mixed on growth worries as central banks tighten
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- 'His Personality Suggests Resolution Depends on Him Alone': Jefferies Discusses Elon Musk, Cuts PT on Tesla (TSLA) on Increased Risk Profile
- Dollar steady near one-month low as Fed minutes contain few surprises
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 27, 2021
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT JEAN R. HALE, CHAIRMAN AND C.E.O., COMMUNITY TRUST BANCORP, INC. AT (606) 437-3294
COMMUNITY TRUST BANCORP, INC. ANNOUNCES DAVID E. COLLINS, BOARD MEMBER, RETIRES
David E. Collins, a member of the Board of Directors of Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ-CTBI), and Community Trust Bank, Inc. retired effective October 26, 2021, after having served as a member of the Bank Board since 2005 and the Holding Company Board since April 2021. Mr. Collins provided exemplary service to CTBI having participated in the growth of CTBI from $2.7 billion in total assets to $5.4 billion, operating in Kentucky, West Virginia, and Tennessee. David has been a strong advocate for CTBI and has been tireless in his support as CTBI expanded into new markets.
“We greatly appreciate David’s dedication to Community Trust and will miss his service to CTBI,” said Jean Hale, Chairman. “We wish David continued good health and happiness in his retirement,” said Hale.
Community Trust Bancorp, Inc., with assets of $5.4 billion, is headquartered in Pikeville, Kentucky and has 70 banking locations across eastern, northeastern, central, and south central Kentucky, six banking locations in southern West Virginia, three banking locations in northeastern Tennessee, four trust offices across Kentucky, and one trust office in Tennessee.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Poloniex Partners with APENFT to Integrate Platforms and Merge Metaverse Strategy
- Arch Resources Announces Closing of Exchanges with Holders of Approximately $125.2 Million Principal Amount of Convertible Notes
- The Buckle, Inc. Reports First Quarter Net Income
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!