Form 8-K BankGuam Holding Co For: Nov 22
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
November 29, 2021
BankGuam Holding Company
BankGuam Holding Company (BKGM) announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per share for the holders of its common stock and a dividend payment to the holders of the Companys 4.97% Fixed Rate/Floating Rate Noncumulative Preferred Stock, Series A, at its Boards regular meeting held on Monday, November 22, 2021. The dividends will be paid on December 31, 2021, to shareholders of record as of December 15, 2021. For additional information, please visit https://www.bankofguam.com under Investor Relations.
CONTACT: BankGuam Holding Company
Maria Eugenia H. Leon Guerrero,
Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Datamall Chain Provides a Solution to Real Data Storage for Web3.0
- RAYL Innovations Provides Update on IPO Planning and Leadership Changes
- Klongtom Heritage offering investors an ‘unmissable opportunity’ to be part of the salt hot spring treasure
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!