Form 8-K ARROW ELECTRONICS INC For: Mar 23
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ARROW ELECTRONICS, INC.
9201 E. DRY CREEK ROAD
Chris stansbury to depart from ARROW ELECTRONICS, inc.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CENTENNIAL, Colo. – Mar. 28, 2022 -- Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW) announced the departure of Christopher D. Stansbury, senior vice president and chief financial officer, effective Apr. 1, 2022.
Arrow Electronics has retained the services of an executive recruitment firm and a search for a new chief financial officer is underway. In the interim, Rick Seidlitz, vice president, corporate controller, and principal accounting officer, will assume the responsibilities of the principal financial officer.
Mr. Stansbury's departure is not related to the Company's operations, financial reporting, or controls.
Arrow Electronics guides innovation forward for over 220,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2021 sales of $34 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Learn more at fiveyearsout.com.
# # #
|Vice President, Investor Relations|
|Media Contact:||John Hourigan|
|Vice President, Global Communications|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Pharma Announces Receipt of Notification of NYSE American Listing Deficiency
- Amplify Energy Update on San Pedro Bay Pipeline Permit
- Coin Cloud’s Commitment to Digital Currency for All™ Expanded Through New Website
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!