Form 6-K LG Display Co., Ltd. For: Jun 30
- S&P 500 ends near two-year low as bear market deepens
- From TINA to TARA: Goldman Gets More Defensive, Downgrades Equities to Underweight
- Doubleline Capital's Gundlach Says He is Buying Treasurys
- Apollo Global Management Exploring Ryder System (R) Acquisition - Bloomberg
- BofA Clients are Buying Defensive Stocks, Shifting Away from Cyclicals - Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER
PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 OR 15d-16 UNDER
THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the month of June 2022
LG Display Co., Ltd.
(Translation of Registrants name into English)
LG Twin Towers, 128 Yeoui-dearo, Youngdungpo-gu, Seoul 07336, The Republic of Korea
(Address of principal executive offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
Form 20-F ☒ Form 40-F ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ☐
Note: Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1) only permits the submission in paper of a Form 6-K if submitted solely to provide an attached annual report to security holders.
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ☐
Note: Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7) only permits the submission in paper of a Form 6-K if submission to furnish a report or other document that the registration foreign private issuer must furnish and make public under the laws of the jurisdiction in which the registrant is incorporated, domiciled or legally organized (the registrants home country), or under the rules of the home country exchange on which the registrants securities are traded, as long as the report or other document is not a press release, is not required to be and has not been distributed to the registrants security holders, and if discussing a material event, has already been the subject of a Form 6-K submission or other Commission filing on EDGAR.
Indicate by check mark whether by furnishing the information contained in this Form, the registrant is also thereby furnishing the information to the Commission pursuant to Rule 12g3-2(b) under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
Yes ☐ No ☒
Notification of Earnings Release Conference Call
|1) Date & Time||: 14:00 (KST) July 27, 2022|
|2) Venue & Method||: Conference call|
- Korean and English available
- Please refer to LG Display IR homepage (www.lgdisplay.com/eng) for the details
|3) Objective||: To announce Q2 22 Earnings Results|
|4) Participant||: Investors, securities analysts, etc.|
|5) Subject||: Q2 22 Earnings Results and Q&A|
|6) Other references useful for making investment decisions:|
- The presentation material will be available on the Companys IR website after disclosure.
- In order to strengthen communication and enhance understanding of the Company, we will collect questions in advance on topics of interest via the webcast registration. During the conference call, we will answer questions on topics that garnered a high level of interest. Please check the Companys website for further details.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|LG Display Co., Ltd.|
|Date: June 30, 2022||By:|
|Title:||Director / Head of IR Division|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LG Display Co Ltd. (034220:KS) (LPL) PT Lowered to KRW10,000 at UBS
- Eco Wave Power Presents Continued Operational Progress and Reports First Half 2022 Financial Results
- WEB3'S MEGA-COMMUNITY INNOVATOR NON-FUNGIBLE ART™ CREATES DIGITAL STAMPEDE
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!