Form 6-K Evogene Ltd. For: Dec 31
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER
PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 OR 15d-16 OF
THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the month of December 2020
Commission File Number: 001-36187
(Translation of Registrant’s Name into English)
13 Gad Feinstein Street
Park Rehovot P.O.B 2100
Rehovot 7612002 Israel
(Address of principal executive offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
Form 20-F ☒ Form 40-F ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ____
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ____
Evogene Ltd., or Evogene, has announced that effective December 31, 2020, Dr. Gaya Loren will conclude her position as Executive Vice President Product Development of Evogene due to personal reasons. Dr. Loren will continue to act as an external consultant to Evogene’s Chief Executive Officer.
This Report of Foreign Private Issuer on Form 6-K is incorporated by reference into the registration statements on Form F-3 (File No. 333-240249) and on Form S-8 (File No. 333-193788, 333-201443 and 333-203856) of Evogene, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, to be a part thereof from the date on which this report is submitted, to the extent not superseded by documents or reports subsequently filed or furnished.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the Registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
Date: December 31, 2020
By: /s/ Dorit Kreiner
Chief Financial Officer
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evogene to Hold Virtual Investor & Analyst Days
- Author Barbara Tyner Hall's new book "The Most Outrageous Alligator Poachers" is an intimate look at culture of the Everglades before it became a national park
- Author KC Bertling's new book "A Chance to Be Born: My American Dream" is a patriotic tome describing the privilege of living the American dream as an immigrant
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!