Form 6-K Brookfield Reinsurance For: Dec 14
- Wall St opens lower as upbeat jobs report dampens rate-cut hopes
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
- Microsoft (MSFT) dips as UK's CMA seeks views on partnership with OpenAI
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, DC 20549
Report of Foreign Private Issuer
Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16
of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
For the month of: December 2022
Commission File Number: 001-40509
BROOKFIELD REINSURANCE LTD.
(Name of Registrant)
Wellesley House South, 2nd Floor
90 Pitts Bay Road
Pembroke, Bermuda HM08
(Address of Principal Executive Offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F:
Form 20-F ☒ Form 40-F ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ☐
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS FORM 6-K REPORT
|99.1||Certificate of Designation of Class A Junior Preferred Shares, Series 2|
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|BROOKFIELD REINSURANCE LTD.|
|Date: December 14, 2022||By:|
Chief Financial Officer
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Food Safety attorney, Bill Marler, available to put deadly Salmonella Cantaloupe Outbreak in context
- SAYA Life Announces Collaboration With AXA XL to Boost Water Risk Management in Multi-Tenant Properties
- KBRA Releases Third-Quarter 2023 U.S. Credit Union Compendium and Expectations for 2024
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!