Form 6-K Brookfield Asset Managem For: Sep 26
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, DC 20549
Report of Foreign Private Issuer
Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16 of
the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
For the month of: September 2022
Commission File Number: 001-40509
BROOKFIELD ASSET MANAGEMENT REINSURANCE PARTNERS LTD.
(Name of Registrant)
Wellesley House South, 2nd Floor
90 Pitts Bay Road
Pembroke, Bermuda HM08
(Address of Principal Executive Offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F:
Form 20-F ☒ Form 40-F ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ☐
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS FORM 6-K REPORT
|99.1||Notice of Meeting and Record Date|
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|BROOKFIELD ASSET MANAGEMENT REINSURANCE PARTNERS LTD.|
|Date: September 26, 2022||By:|
Name: Thomas Corbett
Title: Chief Financial Officer
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aptose Tuspetinib Clinical Data Featured in Oral Presentation at the 2023 ASH Annual Meeting
- FTCH INVESTOR ALERT: Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces that Farfetch Limited Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Case
- TScan Therapeutics Presents Initial Phase 1 Clinical Results on TSC-100 and TSC-101 at the 65th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting and Exposition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!