Form 6-K Brookfield Asset Managem For: Dec 09
- Wall St rises as traders assess jobs data; consumer sentiment improves
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Report of Foreign Private Issuer Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or 15d-16 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
|For the month of December 2022||Commission File Number: 001-40509|
BROOKFIELD ASSET MANAGEMENT REINSURANCE PARTNERS LTD.
(Name of Registrant)
Wellesley House South, 2nd Floor
90 Pitts Bay Road
Pembroke, Bermuda HM08
(Address of Principal Executive Offices)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
Form 20-F [ X ] Form 40-F [ ]
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1):
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7):
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS FORM 6-K REPORT
|Exhibit Number||Description of Exhibit|
|99.1||Press Release dated December 9, 2022|
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|BROOKFIELD ASSET MANAGEMENT REINSURANCE PARTNERS LTD.|
|Date: December 9, 2022||By:||/s/ Thomas Corbett|
|Name: Thomas Corbett|
|Title: Chief Financial Officer|
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lowey Dannenberg Notifies Fisker, Inc. (“Fisker” or the “Company”) (NYSE: FSR) Investors of Securities Class Action Lawsuit and Encourages Investors with more than $100,000 in Losses to Contac
- Scott Cooper Miami Project Announces New Scholarship Winner: Aban Khan
- NAIFA-California honors Tom Michel with distinguished award
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!