Form 497K GOLDMAN SACHS TRUST
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GOLDMAN SACHS TRUST
Class A, Class C, Institutional, Investor, Class P, Class R, and Class R6 Shares
Goldman Sachs Absolute Return Tracker Fund
Goldman Sachs Alternative Premia Fund
Supplement dated November 18, 2020 to the
Prospectuses, Summary Prospectuses and Statement of Additional Information (SAI),
each dated April 29, 2020, as supplemented to date
Effective immediately, Matthew Schwab will no longer serve as a portfolio manager for the Funds. In addition, effective immediately, James Park serves as a portfolio manager for the Goldman Sachs Alternative Premia Fund. Oliver Bunn and Federico Gilly continue to serve as portfolio managers for the Goldman Sachs Absolute Return Tracker Fund. Federico Gilly continues to serve as a portfolio manager for the Goldman Sachs Alternative Premia Fund.
Accordingly, effective immediately, the Funds disclosures are modified as follows:
All references to Mr. Schwab in the Prospectuses, Summary Prospectuses and SAI are deleted in their entirety.
The following replaces in its entirety the Portfolio Managers subsection of the Goldman Sachs Alternative Premia FundSummaryPortfolio Management section of the Prospectuses, as well as the Portfolio Management section of the corresponding Summary Prospectus:
Portfolio Managers: Federico Gilly, Managing Director, has managed the Fund since 2017; and James Park, Managing Director, has managed the Fund since 2020.
The following replaces in its entirety the row for James Park in the table in the Quantitative Investment Strategies Team subsection of the Service ProvidersFund Managers section of the Prospectuses:
|Portfolio Manager Managed Futures Strategy Alternative Premia||Since
Mr. Park is co-head of research, portfolio management and portfolio construction for the Alternative Investment Strategies (AIS) team within GSAMs Quantitative Investment Strategies (QIS) platform. He joined Goldman Sachs in 2004.
This Supplement should be retained with your Prospectuses, Summary Prospectuses and SAI for future reference.
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q1 EPS by $8.38
- ANTA Sports Products Ltd. (2020:HK) (ANPDF) PT Raised to HK$158 at Goldman Sachs
- The Equilar Diversity Network Welcomes New Partner Third Arrow Strategies Japan Board Diversity Network with a Focus on Increasing Board Gender Diversity in Japan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!