Form 497J SmartTrust 570
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
& Walsh, Inc.
2001 Route 46, Waterview Plaza
Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
May 18, 2022
Securities and Exchange Commission
100 F Street, NE
Washington, D.C. 20549
Re: SmartTrust 570 (the “Fund”)
(File No. 333-262741) (CIK# 1875643)
In accordance with the provisions of Rule 497(j) of Regulation C under the Securities Act of 1933 (the “Securities Act”) this letter serves to certify that the most recent amendment to the registration statement of Form S-6 for the above captioned Fund does not differ from that which would have been filed pursuant to Rule 497(b) of the Securities Act. The most recent amendment to the registration statement was filed electronically with the Commission on May 17, 2022.
|Very truly yours,|
|By: Hennion & Walsh, Inc.|
|By||/s/ KEVIN D. MAHN|
|Kevin D. Mahn|
- Wall St ends higher, Cisco Systems jumps after forecast
- Cohen Confirms He Sold His Entire Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Stake, Raising Eyebrows
- Cisco (CSCO) Gains as Results, Guidance Signal Supply Constraints are Easing
- Mind Medicine Surges on Connection to Bed Bath & Beyond Whiz Kid Trader Freeman
- This Indicator Signals Apple (AAPL) Stock Could Hit $230 - Bank of America
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- StarBlock Token (STB) Is Now Available for Trading on LBank Exchange
- CORRECTION: Madi Minerals Welcomes New Board Member
- Kapruvia® approved in Switzerland with additional regulatory decisions expected in H2 2022
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!