Form 497J POWERSHARES QQQ TRUST,
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
POWERSHARES QQQ TRUST, SERIES 1
3500 Lacey Road
Downers Grove, IL 60515
February 2, 2018
Securities and Exchange Commission
100 F Street, N.E.
Washington, D.C. 20549
Ladies and Gentlemen:
PowerShares QQQ Trust, Series 1
1933 Act Registration No. 333-61001
1940 Act Registration No. 811-08947
In accordance with Rule 497(j) of Regulation C under the Securities Act of 1933, Invesco PowerShares Capital Management LLC, the Sponsor of PowerShares QQQ Trust, Series 1 (the Trust) certifies on behalf of the Trust that:
|1.||the form of prospectus for the Trust that would have been filed under paragraph (b) of Rule 497 would not have differed from that contained in the most recent post-effective amendment to the Trusts registration statement on Form S-6; and|
|2.||the text of the most recent post-effective amendment to the Trusts registration statement was filed electronically with the Commission via EDGAR on January 29, 2018.|
|Very truly yours,|
|INVESCO POWERSHARES CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC|
|By:||/s/ Adam Henkel|
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PowerShares QQQ Trust (QQQ) option implied volatility after FOMC policy decision
- Nasdaq Hits Low, Down 0.7%
- Nasdaq Pares Decline, Still Down 0.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!