Form 497J POWERSHARES QQQ TRUST,
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
POWERSHARES QQQ TRUST, SERIES 1
3500 Lacey Road
Downers Grove, IL 60515
February 3, 2017
Securities and Exchange Commission
100 F Street, N.E.
Washington, D.C. 20549
Ladies and Gentlemen:
PowerShares QQQ Trust, Series 1
1933 Act Registration No. 333-61001
1940 Act Registration No. 811-08947
In accordance with Rule 497(j) of Regulation C under the Securities Act of 1933, Invesco PowerShares Capital Management LLC, the Sponsor of PowerShares QQQ Trust, Series 1 (the Trust) certifies on behalf of the Trust that:
|1.||the form of prospectus for the Trust that would have been filed under paragraph (b) of Rule 497 would not have differed from that contained in the most recent post-effective amendment to the Trusts registration statement on Form S-6; and|
|2.||the text of the most recent post-effective amendment to the Trusts registration statement was filed electronically with the Commission via EDGAR on January 27, 2017.|
|Very truly yours,|
|INVESCO POWERSHARES CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC|
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PowerShares QQQ Trust (QQQ) option implied volatility after FOMC policy decision
- Nasdaq Extends Gain, Up 1%, S&P 500 Up 1.2%
- Immuron Director resignation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!