Form 497J INVESCO QQQ TRUST, SERIE
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
INVESCO QQQ TRUSTSM, SERIES 1
3500 Lacey Road
Downers Grove, IL 60515
January 31, 2020
Securities and Exchange Commission
100 F Street, N.E.
Washington, D.C. 20549
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Invesco QQQ TrustSM, Series 1
1933 Act Registration No. 333-61001
1940 Act Registration No. 811-08947
In accordance with Rule 497(j) of Regulation C under the Securities Act of 1933, Invesco Capital Management LLC, the Sponsor of Invesco QQQ TrustSM, Series 1 (the Trust) certifies on behalf of the Trust that:
the form of prospectus for the Trust that would have been filed under paragraph (b) of Rule 497 would not have differed from that contained in the most recent post-effective amendment to the Trusts registration statement on Form S-6; and
the text of the most recent post-effective amendment to the Trusts registration statement was filed electronically with the Commission via EDGAR on January 29, 2020.
|Very truly yours,|
|INVESCO CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC|
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PowerShares QQQ Trust (QQQ) option implied volatility after FOMC policy decision
- Jeep® Brand Announces 2022 Wrangler Willys With Xtreme Recon Package at 2021 Detroit 4Fest
- University of Phoenix College of Doctoral Studies Releases Whitepaper Detailing COVID-19 Pandemic Impact on the U.S. Job Market
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!