Form 497J Franklin Alternative
ONE FRANKLIN PARKWAY
SAN MATEO, CA 94403-1906
October 4, 2023
Filed Via EDGAR (CIK #0001535538)
Securities and Exchange Commission
100 F Street NE
Washington, DC 20549
RE: Franklin Alternative Strategies Funds ("Registrant")
File Nos. 333-189667 and 811-22641
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Pursuant to Rule 497(j) under the Securities Act of 1933, this is to certify that the forms of Prospectus and Statement of Additional Information that would have been filed under Rule 497(c) do not differ from those contained in Post-Effective Amendment No. 31 to the Registration Statement on Form N-1A, which was filed electronically with the Securities and Exchange Commission on September 26, 2023.
Franklin Alternative Strategies Funds
/s/ Alexander Y. Kymn
Alexander Y. Kymn
Vice President and Secretary
- S&P, Dow eke out another record closing high as Nvidia momentum endures
- Goldman Sachs no longer expects Fed rate cut in May - reports
- Stocks eke out gain as Nvidia rally slows, yields slip
- Oil ends lower, posts weekly decline as US rate cut hopes dim
- Dollar index on track for first weekly fall this year
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adamas One Corp. Provides Shareholder Update
- Best Small Business Bookkeeping Services (2024): Omega Accounting Beyond Bookkeeping Review Published By Better Business Advice
- University of Phoenix Vice Provost Doris Savron Is a Featured Guest on The EdUp Experience Podcast
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!