Form 497J FIDELITY INCOME FUND
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
245 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02210
September 30, 2022
U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission
100 F Street, N.E.
Washington, D.C. 20549
Attention: File Room
Fidelity Income Fund (the trust): File Nos. 002-92661 and 811-04085
Fidelity GNMA Fund
Fidelity Managed Retirement 2010 Fund
Fidelity Managed Retirement 2015 Fund
Fidelity Managed Retirement 2020 Fund
Fidelity Managed Retirement 2025 Fund
Fidelity Managed Retirement 2030 Fund
Fidelity Managed Retirement Income Fund
Fidelity Simplicity RMD 2010 Fund
Fidelity Simplicity RMD 2015 Fund
Fidelity Simplicity RMD 2020 Fund
Fidelity Simplicity RMD 2025 Fund
Fidelity Simplicity RMD Income Fund
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Transmitted herewith pursuant to Rule 497(j) under the Securities Act of 1933 is certification that the Prospectus(es) and Statement(s) of Additional Information with respect to the above referenced fund(s) do not differ from those filed in the most recent post-effective amendment, which was filed electronically.
Very truly yours,
/s/Cynthia Lo Bessette
Cynthia Lo Bessette
Secretary of the Trust
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. FDA Approves Takeda’s TAKHZYRO® (lanadelumab-flyo) to Prevent Hereditary Angioedema (HAE) Attacks in Children 2 Years of Age and Older
- Late Breaking Data on Pulmonary Vein Isolation with HELIOSTAR™ Balloon Ablation Catheter Presented at AF Symposium 2023
- STEVEN W. QUATTLEBAUM SWORN IN AS NATIONAL PRESIDENT OF THE AMERICAN BOARD OF TRIAL ADVOCATES
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!