Form 497 POWERSHARES QQQ TRUST,
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
POWERSHARES QQQ TRUSTSM, SERIES 1
SUPPLEMENT DATED APRIL 27, 2018
TO THE PROSPECTUS DATED JANUARY 31, 2018
Invesco PowerShares Capital Management LLC (the Sponsor) and The Bank of New York Mellon (the Trustee), as Sponsor and Trustee, respectively, have approved changing the name of PowerShares QQQ TrustSM, Series 1 (the Trust) to Invesco QQQ TrustSM, Series 1, effective June 4, 2018. In addition, effective on or about June 4, 2018, the name of the Sponsor is changing from Invesco PowerShares Capital Management LLC to Invesco Capital Management LLC.
Accordingly, the following changes to the prospectus will be effective on or about June 4, 2018:
|||all references to PowerShares QQQ TrustSM, Series 1 and PowerShares QQQ Trust are changed to Invesco QQQ TrustSM, Series 1 and Invesco QQQ Trust, respectively;|
|||all references to PowerShares QQQ SharesSM are changed to Invesco QQQ SharesSM;|
|||all references to Invesco PowerShares Capital Management LLC are changed to Invesco Capital Management LLC;|
|||any and all references to Invesco PowerShares family of U.S. exchange-traded funds are changed to Invesco family of U.S. exchange-traded funds; and|
|||all other references to PowerShares are changed to Invesco.|
Please Retain This Supplement for Future Reference.
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PowerShares QQQ Trust (QQQ) option implied volatility after FOMC policy decision
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 Hit Highs Following Fed Statement, Up 1.4%
- S&P 500 Trades at High, Up 1.1%, Nasdaq Up 1%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!