Form 497 INVESCO QQQ TRUST, SERIE
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
INVESCO QQQ TRUSTSM, SERIES 1
SUPPLEMENT DATED OCTOBER 15, 2020
TO THE PROSPECTUS DATED JANUARY 31, 2020,
AS PREVIOUSLY SUPPLEMENTED
Invesco Capital Management LLC (the Sponsor) and The Bank of New York Mellon (the Trustee), as Sponsor and Trustee, respectively, have amended the governing documents of Invesco QQQ TrustSM, Series 1 (the Trust) to amend and clarify the Trusts term of existence. Accordingly, effective immediately, all references to the Mandatory Termination Date in the Trusts prospectus are redefined as follows:
The Mandatory Termination Date for the Trust shall be the date upon which the maturity, redemption, sale or other disposition, as the case may be, of the last security held by the Trust occurs.
Please Retain This Supplement for Future Reference.
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nasdaq Extends Decline, Down 2.5%, S&P 500 Down 2%
- RESULT OF RIKSBANK CERTIFICATE SALE
- Sphere 3D Secures Order for 60,000 BTC Antminers, One of the Largest Single Orders in Digital Mining Industry History
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!