Form 497 INVESCO QQQ TRUST, SERIE
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
INVESCO QQQ TRUSTSM, SERIES 1
SUPPLEMENT DATED OCTOBER 15, 2020
TO THE PROSPECTUS DATED JANUARY 31, 2020,
AS PREVIOUSLY SUPPLEMENTED
Invesco Capital Management LLC (the Sponsor) and The Bank of New York Mellon (the Trustee), as Sponsor and Trustee, respectively, have amended the governing documents of Invesco QQQ TrustSM, Series 1 (the Trust) to amend and clarify the Trusts term of existence. Accordingly, effective immediately, all references to the Mandatory Termination Date in the Trusts prospectus are redefined as follows:
The Mandatory Termination Date for the Trust shall be the date upon which the maturity, redemption, sale or other disposition, as the case may be, of the last security held by the Trust occurs.
Please Retain This Supplement for Future Reference.
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PowerShares QQQ Trust (QQQ) option implied volatility after FOMC policy decision
- S&P 500 Extends Gain, Up 1%
- S&P 500 Erases Gain, Down Slightly
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!