Form 497 INVESCO QQQ TRUST, SERIE
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
INVESCO QQQ TRUSTSM, SERIES 1
SUPPLEMENT DATED MARCH 19, 2020
TO THE PROSPECTUS DATED JANUARY 31, 2020
Effective immediately, the following disclosure is added after the second full paragraph on page 13 in the section Highlights Risk Factors:
Additionally, natural or environmental disasters, such as earthquakes, fires, floods, hurricanes, tsunamis and other severe weather-related phenomena generally, and widespread disease, including pandemics and epidemics, have been and may be highly disruptive to economies and markets, adversely impacting individual companies, sectors, industries, markets, currencies, interest and inflation rates, credit ratings, investor sentiment, and other factors affecting the value of the Funds investments. Given the increasing interdependence among global economies and markets, conditions in one country, market, or region are increasingly likely to adversely affect markets, issuers, and/or foreign exchange rates in other countries, including the U.S. Any such events could have a significant adverse impact on the value of the Funds investments and could result in increased premiums or discounts to the Funds NAV. Additionally, the Fund rebalances its portfolio in accordance with its Underlying Index, and, therefore, any changes to the Underlying Indexs rebalance schedule will result in corresponding changes to the Funds rebalance schedule.
Please Retain This Supplement for Future Reference.
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PowerShares QQQ Trust (QQQ) option implied volatility after FOMC policy decision
- Nasdaq Extends Gain, Up 1%, S&P 500 Up 1.2%
- Trade Bridge - the first 130th Canton Fair Promotion on Cloud event held successfully
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!