Form 497 INVESCO QQQ TRUST, SERIE
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
INVESCO QQQ TRUSTSM, SERIES 1
SUPPLEMENT DATED OCTOBER 15, 2020
TO THE PROSPECTUS DATED JANUARY 31, 2020,
AS PREVIOUSLY SUPPLEMENTED
Invesco Capital Management LLC (the Sponsor) and The Bank of New York Mellon (the Trustee), as Sponsor and Trustee, respectively, have amended the governing documents of Invesco QQQ TrustSM, Series 1 (the Trust) to amend and clarify the Trusts term of existence. Accordingly, effective immediately, all references to the Mandatory Termination Date in the Trusts prospectus are redefined as follows:
The Mandatory Termination Date for the Trust shall be the date upon which the maturity, redemption, sale or other disposition, as the case may be, of the last security held by the Trust occurs.
Please Retain This Supplement for Future Reference.
- European shares climb higher; oil hit by China demand concerns
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PowerShares QQQ Trust (QQQ) option IV at low end of range, share price up in premarket
- Nasdaq Hits Low, Down 1%
- Acacia Research to Release Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!