Form 497 GOLDMAN SACHS TRUST
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GOLDMAN SACHS TRUST
Goldman Sachs Short Duration and Government Fixed Income Funds
Class A, Institutional, Service, Investor, Class R6 and Class P Shares of the
Goldman Sachs High Quality Floating Rate Fund (the Fund)
Supplement dated December 18, 2020 to the
Prospectuses dated July 29, 2020, as supplemented to date (the Prospectuses)
The Funds distributions from net investment income are currently declared daily and paid monthly.
Effective February 1, 2021, the Funds distributions from net investment income will be declared and paid monthly. Distributions from net capital gains, if any, will continue to be declared and paid annually.
This Supplement should be retained with your Prospectuses for future reference.
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q1 EPS by $8.38
- New Residential Investment Corp. to Acquire Caliber Home Loans, Inc.
- Validere Announces 900% Growth for US Operations in the First Quarter of 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!