Form 497 GOLDMAN SACHS TRUST
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RULE 497 FILING
On behalf of the Goldman Sachs U.S. Tax-Managed Equity Fund (the Fund), a series of Goldman Sachs Trust, and pursuant to Rule 497(e) under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, attached for filing are exhibits containing interactive data format risk/return summary information. The interactive data files included as exhibits to this filing relate to the supplement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on behalf of the Fund pursuant to Rule 497(e) on November 17, 2020 (Accession No. 0001193125-20-295630), which is incorporated by reference into this Rule 497 Filing.
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q1 EPS by $8.38
- Reservoir Holdings to List on NASDAQ Through Merger with Roth CH Acquisition II Co. (ROCC)
- JPMorgan profits on capital markets in a cash-flush economy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!