Form 3 Jackson Acquisition Co For: Dec 08 Filed by: Bush John Ellis
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
INITIAL STATEMENT OF BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person
2. Date of Event Requiring Statement
3. Issuer Name
Ticker or Trading Symbol
Jackson Acquisition Co [ RJAC ]
4. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
5. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check
|Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned|
|1. Title of Security (Instr. 4)||2. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned (Instr. 4)||3. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 5)||4. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 5)|
Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned|
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
|1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 4)||2. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year)||3. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 4)||4. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security||5. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 5)||6. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 5)|
|Date Exercisable||Expiration Date||Title||Amount or Number of Shares|
|Explanation of Responses:|
|Exhibit 24.1 - Power of Attorney|
Mr. Bush does not beneficially own any shares of common stock of the issuer. However, Mr. Bush has an interest in shares of Class B common stock through his membership interest in RJ Healthcare SPAC, LLC (the "Sponsor"). He is also one of the managing members of the Sponsor; however, Richard L. Jackson, President and Chief Executive Officer of the issuer, exercises ultimate voting and dispositive control over the securities held by the Sponsor. Mr. Bush disclaims beneficial ownership over any securities owned by the Sponsor in which he does not have any pecuniary interest.
|/s/ Richard L. Jackson, as attorney-in fact for John Ellis Bush||12/08/2021|
|** Signature of Reporting Person||Date|
|Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.|
|* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4 (b)(v).|
|** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).|
|Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.|
|Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.|
LIMITED POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR SECTION 16 REPORTING OBLIGATIONS
Limited Power of Attorney for Section 16 Reporting Obligations
Know all by these presents, that the undersigned hereby makes, constitutes and appoints each of Richard L. Jackson and Douglas B. Kline as the undersigned’s true and lawful attorney‑in‑fact with full power and authority as hereinafter described to:
(1) execute for and on behalf of the undersigned, in the undersigned’s capacity as an officer and/or director of Jackson Acquisition Company (the “Company”), Forms 3, 4, and 5 (including any amendments thereto) in accordance with Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and the rules thereunder (the “Exchange Act”);
(2) do and perform any and all acts for and on behalf of the undersigned which may be necessary or desirable to prepare, complete and execute any such Form 3, 4, or 5, prepare, complete and execute any amendment or amendments thereto, and timely deliver and file such form with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) and any stock exchange or similar authority, including without limitation the filing of a Form ID or any other application materials to enable the undersigned to gain or maintain access to the Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis and Retrieval system of the SEC;
(3) seek or obtain, as the undersigned’s representative and on the undersigned’s behalf, information regarding transactions in the Company’s securities from any third party, including brokers, employee benefit plan administrators and trustees, and the undersigned hereby authorizes any such person to release any such information to such attorney‑in‑fact and approves and ratifies any such release of information; and
(4) take any other action of any type whatsoever in connection with the foregoing which, in the opinion of such attorney‑in‑fact, may be of benefit to, in the best interest of, or legally required by, the undersigned, it being understood that the documents executed by such attorney‑in‑fact on behalf of the undersigned pursuant to this Power of Attorney shall be in such form and shall contain such terms and conditions as such attorney‑in‑fact may approve in such attorney‑in‑fact’s discretion.
The undersigned hereby grants to such attorney‑in‑fact full power and authority to do and perform any and every act and thing whatsoever requisite, necessary, or proper to be done in the exercise of any of the rights and powers herein granted, as fully to all intents and purposes as the undersigned might or could do if personally present, with full power of substitution or revocation, hereby ratifying and confirming all that such attorney‑in‑fact, or such attorney‑in‑fact’s substitute or substitutes, shall lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue of this power of attorney and the rights and powers herein granted. The undersigned acknowledges that the foregoing attorney‑in‑fact, in serving in such capacity at the request of the undersigned, is not assuming nor relieving, nor is the Company assuming nor relieving, any of the undersigned’s responsibilities to comply with Section 16 of the Exchange Act. The undersigned acknowledges that neither the Company nor the foregoing attorney‑in‑fact assumes (i) any liability for the undersigned’s responsibility to comply with the requirement of the Exchange Act, (ii) any liability of the undersigned for any failure to comply with such requirements, or (iii) any obligation or liability of the undersigned for profit disgorgement under Section 16(b) of the Exchange Act.
This Power of Attorney shall remain in full force and effect until the undersigned is no longer required to file Forms 3, 4, and 5 with respect to the undersigned’s holdings of and transactions in securities issued by the Company, unless earlier revoked by the undersigned in a signed writing delivered to the foregoing attorney‑in‑fact.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned has caused this Power of Attorney to be executed as of this 16th day of November, 2021.
/s/ John Ellis Bush
Print Name: John Ellis Bush
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Could IBM (IBM) Pull Off Another Major Software Mega-Merger? Bernstein Highlights 12 Stocks That Might Be on the Radar
- Prospera Announces Late Filing of Annual Financial Disclosure
- Rock Solid Technologies Ramps Its SaaS Agenda Management Offering with Acquisition of Swagit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!