Form 24F-2NT GOLDMAN SACHS TRUST For: Mar 31
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Annual Notice of Securities Sold
Pursuant to Rule 24f-2
This report has been signed below by the following persons on behalf of the issuer and in the capacities and on the dates indicated.
|By (Signature and Title)*||/s/ Peter W. Fortner|
|Peter W. Fortner, Asst. Treasurer|
|Date:||June 09, 2021|
*Please print the name and title of the signing officer below the signature.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Onomy Protocol Opens the Door For Institutions To Take On DeFi
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) PT Raised to $61 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Seres Therapeutics (MCRB) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!