Form 15-12G MTS SYSTEMS CORP
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 fall as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
CERTIFICATION AND NOTICE OF TERMINATION OF REGISTRATION
UNDER SECTION 12(g) OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
OR SUSPENSION OF DUTY TO FILE REPORTS UNDER SECTIONS 13 AND 15(d)
OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934.
Commission File Number 000-02382
MTS Systems Corporation
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
14000 Technology Drive, Eden Prairie, MN 55344-2290
(Address, including zip code, and telephone number, including area code, of registrants principal executive offices)
Common Stock, par value $0.25 per share
(Title of each class of securities covered by this Form)
(Titles of all other classes of securities for which a duty to file reports under section 13(a) or 15(d) remains)
Please place an X in the box(es) to designate the appropriate rule provision(s) relied upon to terminate or suspend the duty to file reports:
Approximate number of holders of record as of the certification or notice date: One (1)
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, MTS Systems Corporation has caused this certification/notice to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned duly authorized person.
|Date:||April 19, 2021||By:||/s/ Lance E. DAmico|
|Name:||Lance E. DAmico, Vice President|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quicklogic Corp (QUIK) And Zifisense Announce Launch of ETA-TinyML Development Kit
- Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives (IEA) Prices Public Offering of $175 million of Common Stock and Pre-Funded Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!