Form 144 IONIS PHARMACEUTICALS Filed by: PARSHALL B LYNNE
- S&P, Dow eke out another record closing high as Nvidia momentum endures
- Goldman Sachs no longer expects Fed rate cut in May - reports
- Stocks eke out gain as Nvidia rally slows, yields slip
- Oil ends lower, posts weekly decline as US rate cut hopes dim
- Dollar index on track for first weekly fall this year
|Form 144 Filer Information
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
NOTICE OF PROPOSED SALE OF SECURITIES
PURSUANT TO RULE 144 UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933
144: Filer Information
|Is this a LIVE or TEST Filing?
Submission Contact Information
144: Issuer Information
|Name of Issuer
IONIS PHARMACEUTICALS INC
|SEC File Number
|Address of Issuer
2855 GAZELLE COURT
|Name of Person for Whose Account the Securities are To Be Sold
PARSHALL B LYNNE
See the definition of "person" in paragraph (a) of Rule 144. Information is to be given not only as to the person for whose account the securities are to be sold but also as to all other persons included in that definition. In addition, information shall be given as to sales by all persons whose sales are required by paragraph (e) of Rule 144 to be aggregated with sales for the account of the person filing this notice.
|Relationship to Issuer
144: Securities Information
|Title of the Class of Securities To Be Sold
|Name and Address of the Broker
|Number of Shares or Other Units To Be Sold
|Aggregate Market Value
|Number of Shares or Other Units Outstanding
|Approximate Date of Sale
|Name the Securities Exchange
INSIGHT SECURITIES, INC.
HIGHLAND PARK IL 60035
Furnish the following information with respect to the acquisition of the securities to be sold and with respect to the payment of all or any part of the purchase price or other consideration therefor:
144: Securities To Be Sold
|Title of the Class
|Date you Acquired
|Nature of Acquisition Transaction
|Name of Person from Whom Acquired
|Is this a Gift?
|Date Donor Acquired
|Amount of Securities Acquired
|Date of Payment
|Nature of Payment *
|IONIS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
* If the securities were purchased and full payment therefor was not made in cash at the time of purchase, explain in the table or in a note thereto the nature of the consideration given. If the consideration consisted of any note or other obligation, or if payment was made in installments describe the arrangement and state when the note or other obligation was discharged in full or the last installment paid.
Furnish the following information as to all securities of the issuer sold during the past 3 months by the person for whose account the securities are to be sold.
144: Securities Sold During The Past 3 Months
|Nothing to Report
144: Remarks and Signature
INSIGHT SECURITIES SOLD 10,000 SHARES OF IONIS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC FOR LYNNE PARSHALL
|Date of Notice
|Date of Plan Adoption or Giving of Instruction, If Relying on Rule 10b5-1
|The person for whose account the securities to which this notice relates are to be sold hereby represents by signing this notice that he does not know any material adverse information in regard to the current and prospective operations of the Issuer of the securities to be sold which has not been publicly disclosed. If such person has adopted a written trading plan or given trading instructions to satisfy Rule 10b5-1 under the Exchange Act, by signing the form and indicating the date that the plan was adopted or the instruction given, that person makes such representation as of the plan adoption or instruction date.
ATTENTION: Intentional misstatements or omission of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations (See 18 U.S.C. 1001)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals (IONS) Tops Q4 EPS by 76c, provides guidance
- ROSEN, TRUSTED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages BioVie Inc. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action – BIVI
- Electra Participating in Upcoming North American Critical Minerals Industry & Investment Events
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!