Form 144 Arista Networks, Inc. Filed by: Battles Kelly Bodnar
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
|Form 144 Filer Information||
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
NOTICE OF PROPOSED SALE OF SECURITIES
PURSUANT TO RULE 144 UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933
144: Filer Information
|Is this a LIVE or TEST Filing?||LIVE TEST|
Submission Contact Information
144: Issuer Information
|Name of Issuer|
Arista Networks, Inc.
|SEC File Number|
|Address of Issuer|
5453 Great America Parkway
|Name of Person for Whose Account the Securities are To Be Sold|
See the definition of "person" in paragraph (a) of Rule 144. Information is to be given not only as to the person for whose account the securities are to be sold but also as to all other persons included in that definition. In addition, information shall be given as to sales by all persons whose sales are required by paragraph (e) of Rule 144 to be aggregated with sales for the account of the person filing this notice.
|Relationship to Issuer|
144: Securities Information
|Title of the Class of Securities To Be Sold||Name and Address of the Broker||Number of Shares or Other Units To Be Sold||Aggregate Market Value||Number of Shares or Other Units Outstanding||Approximate Date of Sale||Name the Securities Exchange|
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC
390 Madison Avenue
New York NY 10017
Furnish the following information with respect to the acquisition of the securities to be sold and with respect to the payment of all or any part of the purchase price or other consideration therefor:
144: Securities To Be Sold
|Title of the Class||Date you Acquired||Nature of Acquisition Transaction||Name of Person from Whom Acquired||Is this a Gift?||Date Donor Acquired||Amount of Securities Acquired||Date of Payment||Nature of Payment *|
|Common||05/22/2023||Compensation - RSU Vest||Issuer||568||05/22/2023||NA|
* If the securities were purchased and full payment therefor was not made in cash at the time of purchase, explain in the table or in a note thereto the nature of the consideration given. If the consideration consisted of any note or other obligation, or if payment was made in installments describe the arrangement and state when the note or other obligation was discharged in full or the last installment paid.
Furnish the following information as to all securities of the issuer sold during the past 3 months by the person for whose account the securities are to be sold.
144: Securities Sold During The Past 3 Months
|Nothing to Report|
144: Remarks and Signature
|Date of Notice|
|Date of Plan Adoption or Giving of Instruction, If Relying on Rule 10b5-1|
|The person for whose account the securities to which this notice relates are to be sold hereby represents by signing this notice that he does not know any material adverse information in regard to the current and prospective operations of the Issuer of the securities to be sold which has not been publicly disclosed. If such person has adopted a written trading plan or given trading instructions to satisfy Rule 10b5-1 under the Exchange Act, by signing the form and indicating the date that the plan was adopted or the instruction given, that person makes such representation as of the plan adoption or instruction date.|
/s/ J.P. Morgan Securities LLC as agent and attorney-in-fact for Kelly Battles
ATTENTION: Intentional misstatements or omission of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations (See 18 U.S.C. 1001)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GlycoMimetics Announces Independent Presentations on Uproleselan at American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting including New Clinical Data in Treated Secondary Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Teoayeah’s Christmas Gift List for All Kids (12/11-12/24)
- The Arab Energy Fund Launches "50+", Graduate Training Program for Fresh Graduates to Develop Talents in the MENA Energy Sector
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!