Form X-17A-5 HARDCASTLE TRADING USA For: Jun 30
- Shares gain on earnings optimism
- Netflix (NFLX) Beats Estimates but Shares Slip on Conservative 4Q Net Adds Outlook, Analysts Mostly Positive and Raise Price Targets; Deutsche Bank Downgrades to Hold
- United Airline (UAL) Stock Gains on Smaller-Than-Expected 3Q Loss, Analysts Expect Stronger Recovery in 4Q and 2022
- Micron (MU) Commits to Spend $150 Billion on Memory and R&D Over the Next Decade, Will Build a $7 Billion Plant in Japan and Considers Building a New US Memory Factory
- Dollar steadies, risk appetite boosts Aussie, kiwi
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
X-17A-5 0001225155 XXXXXXXX LIVE false false false 07-01-2020 06-30-2021 Broker-dealer N HARDCASTLE TRADING USA L.L.C. 755 SECAUCUS ROAD, SUITE F1110 4TH FLOOR SECAUCUS NJ 07094 Brent Hippert 2013058815 Citrin Cooperman & Company, LLP 529 Fifth Ave New York NY 10017 Certified Public Accountant Brent Hippert HARDCASTLE TRADING USA L.L.C. 06-30-2021 Brent Hippert President Y
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EC Infosystems Announces February 2022 for Revised User Conference Date
- Eagle Eye Networks Launches Eagle Eye Cloud VMS Enterprise Edition
- Amarin to Report Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Host Conference Call on November 3, 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!