Form X-17A-5 ARROW INVESTMENTS, INC. For: Dec 31
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
X-17A-5 0001069461 XXXXXXXX LIVE false false false 01-01-2021 12-31-2021 Broker-dealer N ARROW INVESTMENTS, INC. 111 SOUTH RIDGE STREET SUITE 201 RYE BROOK NY 10573 Steve Rubenstein 914-251-1084 Ohab & Company, PA 100 E. Sybelia Ave, Ste 130 Maitland FL 32751 Certified Public Accountant Steven Rubenstein ARROW INVESTMENTS, INC. 12-31-2021 Steven Rubenstein Chairman Y
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gogo Business Aviation to Launch LEO Global Broadband Service
- Best Penny Stocks to Buy in June 2022? 3 to Watch This Week
- Linqto Surpasses Fifty Thousand Investor members
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!