Form S-1/A Rigetti Computing, Inc.
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Consent of Independent Registered Public Accounting Firm
Rigetti Computing, Inc.
We hereby consent to the use in the Prospectus constituting a part of this Registration Statement of our report dated March 7, 2022, except for the effects of the recapitalization described in Note 1, as to which the date is May 24, 2022, relating to the consolidated financial statements of Rigetti Holdings, Inc., which is contained in that Prospectus.
We also consent to the reference to us under the caption Experts in the Prospectus.
/s/ BDO USA, LLP
May 24, 2022
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rigetti Computing Expands Global Presence with UK Quantum Computer Launch
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Announces Positive Interim Results on AJOVY
- OpGen (OPGN) Reports Publication of Results of Unyvero Hospitalized Pneumonia (HPN) Panel for Detection of Bacterial Respiratory Tract Pathogens
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!