Form RW Pro Music Rights, Inc
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PRO MUSIC RIGHTS, INC.
3811 AIRPORT PULLING RD N STE 203
NAPLES, FL 34102
May 25, 2022
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Division of Corporation Finance
100 F Street, N.E.
Washington, DC 20549
|Re:||Pro Music Rights, Inc.|
Request to Withdraw Registration Statement on Form S-1
File No. 333-251807
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Pro Music Rights, Inc. (the “Company”) hereby respectfully requests that the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “Commission”) consent to the withdrawal, effective as of the date hereof or at the earliest practicable date hereafter, of the Company’s Registration Statement on Form S-1 (File No. 333-251807) together with all exhibits and amendments thereto (collectively, the “Registration Statement”), pursuant to Rule 477 under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). The Registration Statement was originally filed with the Commission on December 30, 2020.
The Registration Statement has not been declared effective by the Commission and no securities have been issued or sold pursuant to the Registration Statement. The Company is withdrawing the Registration Statement because it has determined not to pursue an initial public offering of its securities. The Company further requests that, in accordance with Rule 457(p) under the Securities Act, all fees paid to the Commission in connection with the filing of the Registration Statement be credited to the Company’s account.
|Very truly yours,|
|Pro Music Rights, Inc.|
|Name: Jake Noch|
|Title: Chief Executive Officer and Director|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ferguson PLC Announces Transaction in Own Shares
- Tarkett - Information on the total number of voting rights and shares in Tarkett’s share capital as of June 30, 2022
- Electric Propulsion Company Evolito Acquires Aerospace Battery Company Electroflight to Create Full Powertrain Solutions Capability
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!