Form RW Life Clips, Inc.
- European shares bounce back from U.S. jobs report hammering
- JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley and Citi Discuss Outlook for US Stocks
- Vista Equity to take business software maker Avalara private in $8.4 billion deal
- Q2 Earnings Better Than Feared but Dollar Headwinds Will Get Worse in Q3 - BofA
- Pfizer to boost pipeline with $5.4 billion Global Blood Therapeutics buy
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
2875 Northeast 191 Street, Suite 500 - #218, Aventura, FL 33180
June 29, 2022
United States Securities & Exchange Commission
100 F Street NE
Washington, DC 20549
|Re:||Life Clips, Inc.|
|Filed June 27, 2022|
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Pursuant to Rule 477(a) promulgated under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), Life Clips Inc. (the “Registrant”) hereby requests immediate withdrawal of its PRE 14C, which was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “Commission”) on June 27, 2022 along with any exhibits (the “PRE 14C”).
The Registrant confirms that no securities have been or will be distributed, issued or sold pursuant to the PRE 14C and the corporate actions disclosed therein have not been effectuated.
The Registrant believes that withdrawal of the PRE 14C is consistent with the public interest and the protection of investors, as contemplated by Rule 477(a) under the Securities Act.
It is our understanding that this application for withdrawal of the PRE 14C will be deemed granted as of the date that it is filed with the Commission unless, within fifteen days after such date, the Registrant receives notice from the Commission that this application will not be granted.
If you have any questions, please contact our counsel, Jonathan Leinwand (954) 903-7856.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Very Truly Yours,
LIFE CLIPS INC.
|By:||/s/ Robert Grinberg|
|Robert Grinberg, CEO|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Belfrics International Signs a Partnership MOU with TP Global to Offer Crypto Derivatives and Blockchain Solutions
- Overseas Shipholding Group Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results
- MarketWise Reports Financial Results for Second Quarter 2022
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!