Form RW Broadscale Acquisition
- Nasdaq rises as battered growth stocks show recovery signs
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
- Sterling climbs from all-time low versus dollar, BoE in focus
- 'Not Very Sterling': MS Sees GBP/USD Near Parity Before Year End After New Record Lows
- Add Equity Exposure As Double Bottom Attempt is Underway - Canaccord Genuity
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Broadscale Acquisition Corp.
1845 Walnut Street, Suite 1111
Philadelphia, PA 19103
August 12, 2022
VIA EDGAR SUBMISSION
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Division of Corporation Finance
Office of Energy and Transportation
100 F Street, N.E.
Washington, D.C. 20549
Anuja A. Majmudar
|RE:||Broadscale Acquisition Corp.|
Request for Withdrawal of Registration Statement on Form S-4
(File No. 333-262287)
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Pursuant to Rule 477 of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), Broadscale Acquisition Corp. (the “Company”) hereby respectfully requests that the Company’s Registration Statement on Form S-4 (File No. 333-262287), together with all exhibits and amendments thereto (the “Registration Statement”), originally filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “Commission”) on January 21, 2022, as amended on March 18, 2022, July 1, 2022 and July 13, 2022, be withdrawn, effective as of the date hereof. The Company is withdrawing the Registration Statement because it no longer plans to consummate the business combination described in the Registration Statement, as stated in the Company’s current report on Form 8-K, filed on August 12, 2022. The Registration Statement has not been declared effective by the Commission, and no securities have been sold thereunder. Therefore, the Company believes that the withdrawal of the Registration Statement is consistent with the public interest and the protection of investors.
The Company requests that, in accordance with Rule 457(p) of the Securities Act and subject to compliance with the requirements thereof, all fees paid to the Commission in connection with the filing of the Registration Statement be credited for potential future use.
Please contact C. Michael Chitwood of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP at (212) 735-2535 with any questions regarding this correspondence.
|Very truly yours,|
|BROADSCALE ACQUISITION CORP.|
|By:||/s/ Andrew L. Shapiro|
|Name:||Andrew L. Shapiro|
|Title:||Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer|
|cc:||Jeffrey F. Brotman|
|Broadscale Acquisition Corp.|
|cc:||C. Michael Chitwood|
|Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tempus Drills More Visible Gold at No9 Vein - Elizabeth Project
- Liberty Star Announces Changes to The Board of Directors
- Poseidon Acquisition Corp. Unilaterally Increases Its Bid Price To Acquire All Common Shares Of Atlas Corp. (ATCO) Not Controlled By Its Majority Shareholders To $15.50 Per Share In Cash
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!