Form RW BETTER BEING CO., LLC
- S&P 500, Dow scale new peaks; Nasdaq hit by Facebook
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar dips as rate hike bets fade
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
THE BETTER BEING CO., LLC
September 22, 2021
Securities and Exchange Commission
Office of Life Sciences
Division of Corporation Finance
100 F Street, N.E. Washington, D.C. 20549
Attention: Gary Newberry
Re: The Better Being Co., LLC
Request for Withdrawal of Registration Statement on Form S-1
CIK No. 0001855268
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Pursuant to Rule 477 promulgated under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the Securities Act), The Better Being Co., LLC (the Company) hereby requests that the Registration Statement on Form S-1 (File No. 333-257721), initially filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the Commission) on July 6, 2021 (the Registration Statement) and all exhibits thereto, be withdrawn effective as of the date hereof or at the earliest practicable date hereafter.
The Company is seeking withdrawal of the Registration Statement because it is no longer pursuing an initial public offering of its common stock at this time. The Registration Statement has not been declared effective, and none of the Companys securities have been sold pursuant to the Registration Statement. Based on the foregoing, the Company submits that the withdrawal of the Registration Statement is consistent with the public interest and the protection of investors, as contemplated by Rule 477(a).
The Company further requests that, in accordance with Rule 457(p) under the Securities Act, all fees paid to the Commission in connection with the filing of the Registration Statement be credited for future use.
Should you have any questions regarding these matters, please contact our counsel at Kirkland & Ellis LLP, Robert Goedert, P.C. at (312) 862-7317, or Alexander M. Schwartz at (312) 862-2578.
Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
|Very truly yours,|
|The Better Being Co., LLC|
|Title:||Chief Executive Officer|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Disclosure of trading in own shares Period from 11 October to 15 October 2021
- Essential Utilities Recognized as Champion of Board Diversity by The Forum of Executive Women
- Gold is the Color of Autumn Deals
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!