Form NT 10-Q WEDOTALK INC. For: Mar 31
- S&P 500, Nasdaq end higher as investors eye economic path
- Oil Prices Could Fall to $60s by End of 2022 if Recession Unfolds - Citi
- These Stocks Could Outperform in Second Half of 2022 - Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- BofA's Sell Side Indicator Signals +14% Returns Over the Next 12 Months
- Euro slumps to two-decade low, oil tumbles as recession fears intensify
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
SEC File Number 000-55973
CUSIP Number 82321T205
NOTIFICATION OF LATE FILING
|(Check one)||☐ Form 10-K ☐ Form 20-F ☐ Form 11-K ☒ Form 10-Q ☐ Form 10-D ☐ Form N-CEN ☐ Form N-CSR|
|For Period Ended: March 31, 2022|
☐ Transition Report on Form 10-K
☐ Transition Report on Form 20-F
☐ Transition Report on Form 11-K
☐ Transition Report on Form 10-Q
|For the Transition Period Ended: ___________________________|
If the notification relates to a portion of the filing checked above, identify the Item(s) to which the notification relates: ___________________________
PART I — REGISTRANT INFORMATION
|Full Name of Registrant|
|House 1E1, Zhuoyue Weigang North, Nanshan District|
|Address of Principal Executive Office (Street and Number)|
|Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China 518000|
|City, State and Zip Code|
PART II — RULES 12b-25(b) AND (c)
If the subject report could not be filed without unreasonable effort or expense and the registrant seeks relief pursuant to Rule 12b-25(b), the following should be completed. (Check box if appropriate)
|(a)||The reason described in reasonable detail in Part III of this form could not be eliminated without unreasonable effort or expense|
|☒||(b)||The subject annual report, semi-annual report, transition report on Form 10-K, Form 20-F, Form 11-K, Form N-CEN or Form N-CSR, or portion thereof, will be filed on or before the fifteenth calendar day following the prescribed due date; or the subject quarterly report or transition report on Form 10-Q or subject distribution report on Form 10-D, or portion thereof, will be filed on or before the fifth calendar day following the prescribed due date; and|
|(c)||The accountant’s statement or other exhibit required by Rule 12b-25(c) has been attached if applicable.|
PART III — NARRATIVE
State below in reasonable detail why Forms 10-K, 20-F, 11-K, 10-Q,10-D, N-CEN, N-CSR, or the transition report or portion thereof, could not be filed within the prescribed time period.
The registrant has not finalized its financial statements for the quarter ended March 31, 2022. As a result, the registrant is unable to file its Form 10-Q within the prescribed time period without unreasonable effort or expense. The registrant anticipates that it will file the Form 10-Q within the five-day grace period provided by Exchange Act Rule 12b-25.
PART IV — OTHER INFORMATION
(1) Name and telephone number of person to contact in regard to this notification:
|(Name)||(Area Code)||(Telephone Number)|
(2) Have all other periodic reports required under Section 13 or 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30 of the Investment Company Act of 1940 during the preceding 12 months or for such shorter period that the registrant was required to file such report(s) been filed? If answer is no, identify report(s).
Yes ☒ No ☐
(3) Is it anticipated that any significant change in results of operations from the corresponding period for the last fiscal year will be reflected by the earnings statements to be included in the subject report or portion thereof ?
Yes ☐ No ☒
If so, attach an explanation of the anticipated change, both narratively and quantitatively, and, if appropriate, state the reasons why a reasonable estimate of the results cannot be made.
The Company has caused this notification to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|(Name of Registrant as Specified in Charter)|
|Date: May 17, 2022||By:||/s/ Lei Xu|
|Chief Executive Officer|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Related EntitiesNT 10-Q
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!