Form NT 10-Q US NUCLEAR CORP. For: Jun 30
- Dollar dishes the pain as selloff rumbles on
- Apple (AAPL) Extends Decline as BofA Downgrades to Neutral on More Balanced Risk/Reward
- Bernstein's Top Indicator Triggers a Buy Signal, Suggests Short-term Tactical Bounce
- This Top Market Analyst Says S&P 500's Ceiling May Be at 3900
- Oil rises towards $90 as OPEC+ considers output cut
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, DC 20549
NOTIFICATION OF LATE FILING
☐ Form 10-K ☐ Form 20-F ☐ Form 11-K ☒ Form 10-Q
☐ Form 10-D ☐ Form N-SAR ☐ Form N-CSR
For Period Ended: June 30, 2022
☐ Transition Report on Form 10-K
☐ Transition Report on Form 20-F
☐ Transition Report on Form 11-K
☐ Transition Report on Form 10-Q
☐ Transition Report on Form N-SAR
For the Transition Period Ended:
Read Instruction Before Preparing Form. Please Print or Type.
Nothing in this form shall be construed to imply that the Commission has verified any information contained herein.
If the notification relates to a portion of the filing checked above, identify the Item(s) to which the notification relates:
PART I — REGISTRANT INFORMATION
US NUCLEAR CORP.
(Full Name of Registrant)
7051 ETON AVENUE CANOGA PARK CA 91303
(ADDRESS OF PRINCIPAL EXECUTIVE OFFICES)
PART II — RULES 12b-25(b) AND (c)
If the subject report could not be filed without unreasonable effort or expense and the registrant seeks relief pursuant to Rule 12b-25(b), the following should be completed. (Check box if appropriate.)
|☒||(a)||The reason described in reasonable detail in Part III of this form could not be eliminated without unreasonable effort or expense|
|(b)||The subject annual report, semi-annual report, transition report on Form 10-K, Form 20-F, Form 11-K, Form N-SAR or Form N-CSR, or portion thereof, will be filed on or before the fifteenth calendar day following the prescribed due date; or the subject quarterly report or transition report on Form 10-Q or subject distribution report on Form 10-D, or portion thereof, will be filed on or before the fifth calendar day following the prescribed due date; and|
|(c)||The accountant’s statement or other exhibit required by Rule 12b-25(c) has been attached if applicable.|
PART III — NARRATIVE
State below in reasonable detail why Forms 10-K, 20-F, 11-K, 10-Q, 10-D, N-CEN, N-CSR, or the transition report or portion thereof, could not be filed within the prescribed time period.
US Nuclear Corp. (the “Company”) is unable to file, without unreasonable effort or expense, its Form 10-Q for the period ended June 30, 2022. Additional time is needed for the Company to compile and analyze supporting documentation in order to complete the Form 10-Q and in order to permit the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm to complete its review of the consolidated financial statements included in the Form 10-Q. The Company intends to file the Form 10-Q as soon as possible.
PART IV — OTHER INFORMATION
(1) Name and telephone number of person to contact in regard to this notification
|(Name)||(Area Code)||(Telephone Number)|
(2) Have all other periodic reports required under Section 13 or 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30 of the Investment Company Act of 1940 during the preceding 12 months or for such shorter period that the registrant was required to file such report(s) been filed ? If answer is no, identify report(s). Yes ☒ No ☐
(3) Is it anticipated that any significant change in results of operations from the corresponding period for the last fiscal year will be reflected by the earnings statements to be included in the subject report or portion thereof? Yes ☐ No ☒
If so, attach an explanation of the anticipated change, both narratively and quantitatively, and, if appropriate, state the reasons why a reasonable estimate of the results cannot be made.
US Nuclear Corp. has caused this notification to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
|Date: August 14, 2022|
|By:||/s/ Robert Goldstein|
|Chief Executive Officer|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- US Nuclear Corp. Announces Second Quarter 2022 Results
- US Nuclear Corp. Discusses Growing Interest in Radiation Measurement and the Future of Fusion Power with The Stock Day Podcast
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Related EntitiesNT 10-Q
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!