Form NT 10-Q SEEDO CORP. For: Mar 31
- Fed jitters keep S&P, Nasdaq futures below record highs
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- JPMorgan Sees Cleveland Cliffs (CLF) and Steel Dynamics (STLD) as Top Steel Picks, Strong Cash Flow Provided by High Prices a 'Generational Opportunity'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
(Full Name of Registrant)
NOTIFICATION OF LATE FILING
SEC FILE NUMBER: 333-208814
(Check One): ☐ Form 10-K ☐ Form 20-F ☐ Form 11-K ☒ Form 10-Q ☐ Form N-SAR
For Period Ended:March 31st, 2021
|☐||Transition Report on Form 10-K|
|☐||Transition Report on Form 20-F|
|☐||Transition Report on Form 11-K|
|☐||Transition Report on Form 10-QSB|
|☐||Transition Report on Form N-SAR|
For the Transition Period Ended:
Nothing in this form shall be construed to imply that the Commission has verified any information contained herein. If the notification relates to a portion of the filing checked above, identify the Item(s) to which the notification relates:
PART I - REGISTRATION INFORMATION
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
|(State of incorporation)||(Commission File Number)||(IRS Employer No.)|
#3 Bethesda Metro Center, #700
Bethesda, Md 20814
(Address of principal executive offices and Zip Code)
(Registrant’s telephone number, including area code)
PART II - RULE 12b-25(b)
If the subject report could not be filed without unreasonable effort or expense and the registrant seeks relief pursuant to Rule 12b-25(b), the following should be completed. (Check box if appropriate)
☒ (a) The reasons described in reasonable detail in Part III of this form could not be eliminated without unreasonable effort or expense;
☒ (b) The subject quarterly report on Form 10-Q will be filed on or before the fifteenth calendar day following the prescribed due date; or the subject quarterly report or transition report on Form 10-Q, or portion thereof will be filed on or before the fifth calendar day following the prescribed due date.
PART III - NARRATIVE
The Registrant’s quarterly report on Form 10-Q could not be filed within the prescribed time period because the Registrant encountered delays in its preparation of its quarterly financial statements.
PART IV - OTHER INFORMATION
(1) Name and telephone number of person to contact in regard to this notification.
David Freidenberg, CEO
|(Area Code) (Telephone Number)|
(2) Have all other periodic reports required under Section 13 or 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30 of the Investment Company Act of 1940 during the preceding 12 months or for such shorter period that the registrant was required to file such report(s) been filed? If answer is no, identify report(s).
☒ Yes ☐ No
(3) Is it anticipated that any significant changes in results of operations from the corresponding period for the last fiscal year will be reflected by the earnings statements to be included in the subject report or portion thereof?
☐ Yes ☒ No
If so, attach an explanation of the anticipated change, both narratively and quantitatively, and, if appropriate, state the reasons why a reasonable estimate of the results cannot be made.
Name of Registrant as Specified in Charter
has caused this notification to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
By: David Freidenberg, CEO.
|Date: May 17th, 2021|
|/s/ David Freidenberg|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Related EntitiesNT 10-Q
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!