Form NT 10-Q Rasna Therapeutics Inc. For: Mar 31
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20549
Commission File Number: 333-191083
NOTIFICATION OF LATE FILING
|☐ Form 10-K||☐ Form 20-F||☐ Form 11-K||☒ Form 10-Q|
|☐ Form 10-D||☐ Form N-SAR||☐ Form N-CSR|
For Period Ended: March 31, 2022
|☐ Transition Report on Form 10-K||☐ Transition Report on Form 10-Q|
|☐ Transition Report on Form 20-F||☐ Transition Report on Form N-SAR|
|☐ Transition Report on Form 11-K|
For the Transition Period Ended: _______________________________________
Nothing in this form shall be construed to imply that the Commission has verified any information contained herein.
If the notification relates to a portion of the filing checked above, identify the Item(s) to which the notification relates: _______________________________________
|Full name of registrant||Rasna Therapeutics, Inc.|
|Former name if applicable|
|Address of principal executive office||5 Penn Plaza19th floor room 1954|
|City, state and zip code||New York, NY 10001|
RULE 12b-25 (b) AND (c)
If the subject report could not be filed without unreasonable effort or expense and the registrant seeks relief pursuant to Rule 12b-25 (b), the following should be completed. (Check box if appropriate.)
|(a)||The reasons described in reasonable detail in Part III of this form could not be eliminated without unreasonable effort or expense;|
|☒||(b)||The subject annual report, semi-annual report, transition report on Form 10-K, 20-F, 11-K or Form N-SAR or Form N-CSR, or portion thereof will be filed on or before the 15th calendar day following the prescribed due date or the subject quarterly report or transition report on Form 10-Q or subject distribution report on Form 10-D, or portion thereof, will be filed on or before the fifth calendar day following the prescribed due date; and|
|(c)||The accountant’s statement or other exhibit required by Rule 12b-25(c) has been attached if applicable.|
State below in reasonable detail the reasons why Form 10-K, 11-K, 20-F, 10-Q, N-SAR, N-CSR, or the transition report portion thereof, could not be filed within the prescribed time period.
The compilation, dissemination and review of the information required to be presented in the Form 10-K for the relevant fiscal year has imposed time constraints that have rendered timely filing of the Form 10-K impracticable without undue hardship and expense to the registrant. The registrant undertakes the responsibility to file such annual report no later than 15 days after its original due date.
(1) Name and telephone number of person to contact in regard to this notification
|(Name)||(Area Code)||(Telephone Number)|
(2) Have all other periodic reports required under Section 13 or 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30 of the Investment Company Act of 1940 during the preceding 12 months or for such shorter period that the registrant was required to file such report(s) been filed? If the answer is no, identify report(s).
☒ Yes ☐ No
(3) Is it anticipated that any significant change in results of operations from the corresponding period for the last fiscal year will be reflected by the earnings statements to be included in the subject report or portion thereof?
☐ Yes ☒ No
If so: attach an explanation of the anticipated change, both narratively and quantitatively, and, if appropriate, state the reasons why a reasonable estimate of the results cannot be made.
Rasna Therapeutics, Inc.
(Name of Registrant as Specified in Charter)
Has caused this notification to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned thereunto duly authorized.
|Dated: May 17, 2022||/s/ Keeren Shah|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Related EntitiesNT 10-Q
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!